Monday, 4 June 2012

MMMMM Food....

When I'm not sure what else to do, I tend to garden or cook.  That always needs doing and I do like to do it.  Today I picked the last few masssive Zuccinis from the garden.  Tonight I am going to cook this....


It is Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's Zuccini and Rice Filo pie - recipe is here.

For breakfast I have been making this Nut and Seed Granola (recipe from Soule Mamma's blog)  for the past few months. I love it, especially with some good vanilla yoghurt and blue berries or strawberries (I have to wait for them to come back in!)

My other latest  food  fad is cream cheese with Sweet Tomato Chutney on sour dough bread with lettuce. I could eat it every day (and I have been!!)  I made the chutney last week and there is not much left - it is from the food of India cookbook.

1 comment:

  1. yum yum and yum. we make the same granola out of the Feeding the Whole Family cookbook, which is really great. how was the zucchini pie?

    ReplyDelete