Friday 23 September 2011

Shakin all over















Posted by Picasa
I was lucky enough to go to Melbourne last week with some very good friends and without any children.  We had a lovely time eating, laughing, drinking, looking in cool vintage clothing shops, admiring the street art and visiting the Gustav Klimt exhibition at the Art Gallery. I also heard a new favourite song which is an old song and it seems many famous people have covered it - from Led Zepplin to Iggy  Pop.  It is called Shakin All over by Johnny Kidd and the Pirates.                                                                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Um I think it should be noted how you received that song Kate! Via my Iphone from "shazzam" app which recognises the song when you hold it up to it & then I emailed it to you - WOW for technology! love fi xx (Also, I see no shots of ME in Melbourne!)

    ReplyDelete