Thursday 1 September 2011

Quotes I like






All these posters are on my Pinterest board.  Have you heard of pinterest? Another addictive computery thing where you add pictures to make your own virtual pin board.  I've always been a fan of a notice board and have boxes of cards, pictures and bits of paper hanging around the place that I intend to pin up one day but have never done so in the seven years we have lived here.  Oh well.  This new computer pinboard at least does not contribute to my hoards of paper and card and it is a really good pictorial bookmark for the internet as all pictures you pin are linked to a blog or web site where you or someone else came across it.  To see mine click on the red P or here.  It is a bit of a time waster but no worse than TV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment